Posted by Cat-Gerlach
The last part of Sue Santore’s wonderful story will have to wait for next Monday, May 4th. The reason is the newest release in the Everville series by Roy Huff.
To promote the release Roy is running several promotions which are already going on or will start in the next few days.
- “Everville: The First Pillar” (Vol. 1) is set for a countdown deal in the US and UK from April
26th to May 1st
- “Everville: The City of Worms” (Vol. 2) will be available for 99 cents only from April 23 to 27
- and “Everville: The Rise of Mallory” (Vol. 3) will be free on Amazon from April 27th to May 1st
- “Everville: The Fall of Brackenbone“, book four in the series, will be available in May
- also, there are Goodread giveaways running for all four books
After struggling over the last year through much hardship, Roy Huff recently made some lifestyle changes to improve his health and focus. He gave up alcohol and fast food, lost 25 pounds and finally finished book #4 in the Everville series.In “Everville: The Fall of Brackenbone“, two very different worlds, Easton Falls University and the magical realm of Everville are in dire need of a hero. Owen Sage embarks on an epic journey of monumental proportions to save these worlds all while fighting to keep the world within himself intact. This quest is not for the faint of heart nor is it for the weak of mind—only the bravest will succeed.
Discovering the well-kept secret of The Fourth Pillar of Truth is only part of the feat. Owen will have to outwit the ever-powerful Governor Jahal and overcome countless other challenges along the way. Amongst all of the dragons, giants and grand chaos, will Owen’s acquired skills and wisdom combined be enough to save these two worlds or will peril be the ultimate fate of all?